CreativelyMade awards $5,000 grants to artists every month
The Creative Ladder—a nonprofit cofounded by Ryan Reynolds, Dionna Dorsey Calloway, and David Griner that supports accessibility to creative careers for rising talent from traditionally underrepresented communities—is teaming up with Creatively to offer mentorship and professional development to CreativelyMade grant winners. The leadership training will cover everything from how to create a career path to first-time management skills to navigating microaggressions.
CreativelyMade also will give out a variety of exclusive prizes and special benefits to winners this year, including:
- Free access to professional design tools from Canva
- Free online classes from Skillshare
- NFTs and an artist-in-residency program from HUG
- Exclusive early access to the new KidSuper x Creatively production studio in Brooklyn
- An exclusive collaboration with alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet
All this, plus a chance to win $5,000 each month in cash grants from Creatively. So, what are you waiting for? Post a project today to your portfolio, get votes, and watch your work rise on the weekly leaderboard.