Comment on page
Meta Angels is committed to inclusivity and access, and have developed a mechanism that allows holders of multiple Meta Angel NFTs to loan membership to others, while retaining the underlying ownership of the NFT. From November 2022 onwards, lending out your Meta Angels will allow someone else to gain access to the benefits both HUG and Meta Angels have to offer.
This is yet another way for community members to live the value of generosity, by extending access to a valuable community to someone who might otherwise be unable to join. Our smart contract is the first NFT lending mechanism of its kind, and in the spirit of Web3 collaboration, we encourage other projects to integrate the code to help promote access and inclusion in the space.
Meta Angels is a first of its kind NFT project blending the artistry of a collection of 10,000 unique Meta Angels, generated from over 400 hand drawn elements, while also harnessing the metaverse to unlock real life opportunities. Founded on the values of generosity, transparency, and accessibility, the Meta Angels community lives on Discord but its impact is felt in real life. Every step of the way, we’re building this community to stay true to those values, and to benefit our members and the world.
- 2.Select the Angel you wish to lend out.
- 3.Click on “Lend NFT”.
- 4.Insert the wallet of the person you wish to lend your Angel to. It must be an Ethereum address starting with 0x.
- 5.You will need to sign to complete the action. There is a small gas fee associated with this transaction, since it is an on-chain transfer.
- 6.After you lend out an Angel, you will receive a Loaned Angel Polygon token representing that Angel, which will remain in your wallet for the duration of the loan. Check your Hidden tab in OpenSea; it may take up to 15 minutes to appear.
- 2.Select the Angel you wish to retrieve.
- 3.Click “Retrieve NFT”.
- 4.You will need to sign to complete the action. There is a small gas fee associated with this transaction, since it is an on-chain transfer.
- 5.The NFT will be returned to your wallet, replacing the loaned Angel Polygon token.